Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Again And Again

"Why would i help someone? It's not because the 'thank you' word i would get, it's just a bonus IMO and sometimes people don't give that bonus, so i said to myself it's ok if people don't say it."
"Helping someone bring me Satisfaction of knowing that i helped someone. Especially when I help someone whom I love. And it’s hurt the most when the one you love doesn’t let you to do so."

Yeah, the 'thanks' word is a bonus, and when it said by the one you love it's a BIG bonus, and you must work so hard to earn a big bonus.

You know, i already wrote many words, i said many words. Some and maybe all the words in my post ain't bullshit, i mean it.
I just want to prove that my words ain't a bullshit, i want to prove it to you.

Maybe when i proved it to you, i annoyed you. I am sorry for that.

I didn't regret saying all these things, I didn't regret when i did stupid things. But i regret of doing mistakes that ever harmed you. And i am sorry for that, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment